The ultimate health snack- granola without any harmful preservatives!
This recipe makes around 5-6 servings.
1. Preheat oven to 150 degree Celsius.
2. Combine the following ingredients evenly in a mixing bowl.
- 2 cups raw Rolled Oats
- ½ cup nuts of your choice (Almonds, Walnuts, Peanuts, Pecans, Pistachios)
- 3 tablespoons syrup of your choice (Honey, Maple Syrup, Agave Syrup)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- a pinch of salt
3. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet.
4. Pop the baking tray into the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, stirring after about 20 minutes.
5. Cool down and mix in ½ cup dry fruits (Cranberries, Dates, Dried Apricots) before enjoying. (Baked dry fruits tend to harden, making it difficult to chew)
6. Store granola in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks!
Enjoy it with milk, yoghurt, or even on its own. Optional: Add ¼ cup raw seeds to your granola mix (Flaxseeds, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds).