Swimwear shopping doesn’t have to be painful, if you follow this fuss-free guide that recommends the best piece for your figure.
Finding the perfect swimsuit that accentuates your best parts and *ahem* covers up any flaws can be the bane of your life. Check out our ultimate guide to swimwear that flatters every shape, whether you want to create the illusion of a bigger bust, a narrower waist or longer legs.
The trick to getting it right is to create the illusion of a bigger bust, a narrower waist and longer legs. How? We got you, babe. Check out our ultimate guide of swimwear for every shape.
Images are from respective brands.
1. If you’ve got a bigger bust, try Swimsuit, $79.90, Mango. The bows at the shoulder and full chest coverage are retro-cool.
2. If you’re petite, create length with vertical stripes and high cut legs with this swimsuit, $76.90, Topshop
3. If you’ve got a small bust, draw attention to your collarbones, small waist and sexy back with this fun plunging design with this swimsuit, $31.90, Missguided at Zalora
4. Keep your belly tucked in with high-waisted bottoms. Try this bikini bottom, $35.90, Mango
5. A crossback swimsuit with busy prints hides most flaws by distracting with colour and quirky eyelet details. Try this swimsuit, $19.90, Zara
6. Insecure about skin expsoure? Feel sexy without showing too much with this surf-inspired suit that draws attention to the waist. Swimsuit, about $108 from Roxy
7. Flat butt? A high leg helps with the booty-liciousness. Get swimsuit, $54.90, River Island at Zalora
8. Create the illusion of a bigger bust with a halter neckline and fun ruffles with this swimsuit, $19.90, Zara
9. If you have an athletic silhouette, the colour block and cut-out creates the illusion of a narrow waist. Try this swimsuit, $64.95, H&M
10. A wider waistband will flatter your hips, so try a bikini bottom like this bikini, about $235, Haight at Net-A-Porter
11. Horizontal stripes across the bust fake a cleavage, while vertical stripes elongate your torso. Try this swimsuit, $62, Boux Avenue at ASOS
12. Fuller figure? Get the support you need with underwired cups. One-piece, $249, Sea Folly