Photos: Bimba y Lola, Eres, Topshop, Ted Baker, Salinas
1. Dark green Tarik swimsuit with key-hole cut-out, $189, from Salinas at edit lifestyle
This halterneck piece is sexy yet elegant with a sophisticated green-on-black print. Wear it with palazzo pants or a midi skirt for cocktails under the stars.
2. Pink printed swimsuit, $140, from Bimba y Lola
Why limit this to the pool side? Wear it with a pair of denim shorts and accessorise with a baseball cap for a casual street-style look.
3. Purple and red Oshiko swimsuit, $430, from Eres
Modest in front, sexy at the sides – show off your figure with cut-outs at the waist.
4. Kendall + Kylie swimsuit with cut-outs, $99.90, from Topshop (Ion Orchard and VivoCity only)
Wear this skin-baring piece with a lot of confidence and sunscreen.
5. Floral swirl swimsuit, $185, from Ted Baker
This multi-coloured floral swimsuit will stand out beautifully against darker skin tones.
A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on June 16, 2016, with the headline ‘Dive into sexy one-piece swimwear’.