1. Converse High Top Chuck Taylor II ($139.90)
Converse high tops can still be very chic if you work them the right way – we’re thinking you can’t ever go wrong with a slick white Chuck Taylor pair.
2. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Shoes ($159)
Stand out from the crowd with a pop of ladylike tweed found in your everyday Onitsuka Tiger kicks!
3. Nike Roshe One Hyperfuse Shoes ($159)
You can pair this black beauty from Nike with absolutely anything and still get major style cred for it.
4. Vans Year Of The Rooster Shoes
This striking pair from Vans will definitely be getting major shoe envy from your relatives this Chinese New Year.
5. New Balance 996 Sneakers ($139)
Colourblocking gets a cute upgrade with this New Balance pair. Tip: rock these with a monochrome outfit to make your shoes pop!
6. Puma Suede Gold Sneakers ($129)
We never thought it was possible but yes, style and prosperity can actually come together as seen on this golden pair from Puma.
7. Skechers Sneakers ($109)
This practical pair from Skechers will keep you on your feet all day long with ultimate comfort!
8. Sperry Seacoast Mermaid Sneakers ($89)
If you’re looking to make a change to your shoe collection, make a fresh start by sporting a paisely printed pair from Sperry.
9. Adidas Stan Smith Shoes ($159)
This year, Stan Smith still isn’t going anywhere. Now that velcro is back with a bang, here’s a cute polka dot number from Adidas that is definitely on our wishlist this year.
10. Steve Madden SWBERTIE Sneakers ($130)
A touch of crush velvet goes a long, luxe way. This Steve Madden pair will instantly add glamour points to your everyday ensemble.