1. Uniqlo Blouson Jacket ($79.90)
One thing’s for sure, no more varsity blues with this stylish number from Uniqlo.
2. Mango Faux Fur Applique Jacket ($99.90)
Unpack your inner fashionista with this runway-ready faux fur Mango jacket. Your #ootds will thank you for this!
3. H&M Embroidered Bomber Jacket ($79.90)
This H&M silky bomber will keep you warm in cool temperatures, completed with a pretty satin touch.
4. Dorothy Perkins Jacket ($116)
Sport vintage redux with this cool jacquard print jacket from Dorothy Perkins.
5. Zara Check Jacket ($139)
Plaids please! Deck out in this wool number from Zara for extra style points.
6. COS A-line Wool Jacket ($276)
Make this COS stunner the centerpiece of all your travelling outfits, by pairing it with soft neutrals.
7. Pull & Bear Jacket ($69.90)
Layer this oriental beauty from Pull & Bear over a turtleneck dress and you’ll be all set to conquer any city in style!
8. Bimba Y Lola Coat ($365)
For sub-zero climates, this Bimba Y Lola choice will certainly keep you toasty, and photo-ready at the same time!
9. Bershka Ribbed Nylon Jacket ($55.90)
This canary yellow puffer from Bershka keeps you on trend while on holiday, and also makes it easier to get spotted in a crowded foreign land.
10. Topshop Hooded Puffer Jacket ($159)
This Topshop utilitarian get-up keeps things practical with an inner hoodie, in the case of rainy days.