1. adidas By Stella McCartney Bag ($196, adidas)
Earning your stripes never looked cooler, featuring renowned designer Stella McCartney. This versatile backpack from adidas can be switched up to a tote as well!
2. Herschel Backpack ($169, Bratpack)
This polished backpack from Bratpack doesn’t just look good but is roomy enough to hold your everyday and gym essentials or even your baggage for an overnight trip.
3. Topshop Backpack ($79.90)
Nail the utility look with this camo number from Topshop that is made of 100 per cent nylon.
4. Longchamp Le Pliage Néo Fantaisie F Backpack ($480)
Needless to say, you will definitely stand out from the pack in this gorgeous ruby pick from Longchamp.
5. Kipling Backpack ($225)
Designed with a pretty textile print, we love this adventure-ready bag from Kipling that features multiple compartments for extra functionality points!
6. Under Armour UA Undeniable Sackpack ($39)
This sporty sack from Under Armour isn’t just chic but also lightweight and low-maintenance.
7. Superdry Super Sport Backpack ($109)
The hunt for dreamy pastels is over. Score major style points with this baby blue number from Superdry.
8. Puma Archive Bucket Bag ($79)
Go for gold in this stylish bucket bag from Puma that proves you can look like a rockstar even in the gym.
9. Kenzo Flying Tiger Backpack ($590)
Treat yourself to this edgy pick from Kenzo that could potentially make your outfit look runway ready.
10. Vans Realm Backpack ($59)
This trusty bag from Vans will always prove to be in season wherever you are.