This chocolate fudge recipe checks all the boxes. It’s easy to make, vegan, sugar-free, low in calories, and most importantly, delicious! By Pinky Chng
Photo: Karen Hoar/123rf.com
Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup mashed banana, pumpkin, or applesauce
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (carob powder is great, too)
- Sweetener to taste, optional
makes 10-15 pieces
- Combine almond meal and almond milk.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. (Alternately, for a raw and microwave-free version, you can stick it in the fridge until thickened, or simply add less liquid.)
- Add in mashed banana, pumpkin, or applesauce, as well as the cocoa powder, and sweetener to taste if desired, and mix until incorporated.
- Spread it into a container (plastic works very well for popping the fudge out) and freeze until solid. You can keep it in the freezer for extended period of time, but you may need to let it thaw at room temperature for a bit before eating.
Recipe from foodiefiasco.com. A version of this article first appeared in The Finder.