Click HERE to sign up now
SPIN FOR A GOOD CAUSE AT PARAGON
10 HOURS of Non-Stop Music and Spinning for Charity!
July 28, 2018, Saturday, 10 am to 8 pm
Paragon Level 1 Atrium 2
$30 per pax for each spinning session
Full proceeds of the event will be donated to Make-A-Wish Singapore, a foundation that grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions. All participants will receive an Under Armour top worth up to $39, and a goodie bag each. Each spinning session lasts for 60 minutes.
Slots are limited. Register by July 27, 2018
What is this event about?
This is Paragon’s first spinning event filled with 10 hours of non-stop spinning and music! 100% of the registration fees will go to Make-A-Wish Singapore, a foundation that grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
What is Spinning?
Spinning is an indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music. Take on the terrain with your inspiring team coach who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training
How long will I be spinning for?
Each session lasts for 60 minutes – Spin for 45 minutes, and the remaining 15 minutes will consists of warm up, cool down and bike adjustments.
Who will conduct the sessions?
Certified trainers from Fitness First gyms will conduct the spinning class which is also known as Les Mills RPM™. Your RPM™ instructor will lead you and the pack through a journey choreographed to inspirational music and incorporating riding positions and speeds to suit the terrain.
Do I need to be very fit to participate?
No, and this is mainly for charity! Take it slower and feel free to just enjoy the ride.
What are the benefits of Spinning?
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Burn fat
- Tone and shape your legs, hips, and butt
- Increase leg strength and muscular endurance without building bulk
- Burn up to 600 calories in a normal 50-minute structure
- Release endorphins to leave you with a natural high
What size of the Under Armour top should I pick?
Please select based on the size charts below. Do note that the shirt has a loose fit.
Can I exchange for another top if the size does not fit?
As stocks are limited, tops are not available for exchange. Please do check against the size chart and pick your best size.
Where can I sign up?
You may book your bike slot HERE.
- All participants will receive 1 bottle of Polar Natural Mineral Water for hydration each.
- Shower facilities are available at Fitness First Paragon for all participants, which is located at #08-13 Paragon Tower 2 (Use Lobby C).
- All participants are encouraged to bring a personal towel for the spin session.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Participants are required to arrive 45 minutes for check-in before the event. Paragon is located on 290 Orchard Road (Google Maps Link). The atrium is on level one, near to Tod’s and Miu Miu.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for event-related queries.