Set on the outskirts of the CBD, #SHAPEYOGA will take place at The Lawn @ Marina Bay this year. Soak up the good vibes as the day transits from the golden hours to a glowing night. This is a community where curious souls, wellness explorers and yogis come together to share their positive energy.
Join us on this Saturday evening with three consecutive yoga sessions. Better yet, grab your girlfriend or girl squad along to experience the beauty of yoga together.
Yin Yang Yoga is a blend of passive, restorative stretches and an active, dynamic practice to cultivate a focused and meditative mind. You’ll work on both strength and flexibility in this balanced session.
Pranayama is the practice of breath control. Take part in yogic breathing and concentration exercises that will lead you to a meditative state where you can experience deep relaxation, peace and vitality.
Take your yoga practice to a new level by doing fun rapport-building poses with your partner. If you’re without a buddy, we’ll find one for you! *Photo-worthy moment*
To sign up, please click here.
Please take note:
- Kindly bring your own yoga mat.
- The program is kind to beginners and is designed for everyone who has an interest in yoga.
- Shape Yoga is reserved for ladies only.
- As much as we love to have our furry four-legged or feathery two-legged friends with us, please refrain from bringing them along.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances (ie, wet weather, natural disasters, etc.), no refunds will be given. Arrangement for goodie bags collection will be made after the event day.