North Gaia – New home by Sing Holdings Limited
North Gaia freehold can be found between Yishun Avenues 8 and 9. This project is new and was developed by Sing Holdings Limited. It covers 21,514 square metres and has a maximum floor area of 60.240 square meters. The property can produce approximately 600 apartments. It is situated within 500m of Intersection 9, which is a new neighborhood shopping center. The New EC is convenient and close to everything, including schools, shopping malls.
Neighborhood parks, community centers, and connections. You can walk only 5 minutes to Junction 9, which is a freight hub near Sheng Siong Supermarket. There are many restaurants, fashion boutiques, and retail stores nearby. Two bus stops will take you to Yishun Interchange / MRT. This will take you to Northpoint City, the largest mall in Singapore’s north.
North Gaia EC can be found in the northern area of Singapore along Yishun Avenue 9. North Gaia is approximately 1.6km away from Yishun MRT. Northpoint City is also just a short bus ride away. Northpoint City, a 1.33m sqft shopping center, is connected to many amenities such as a community club and regional library. It also has a movie theater.
Khoo Teck Phat Hospital, Community Hospital, and Chongfu Primary School are both close by.
North Gaia, a 99-year Leasehold development with 640 units, is located in District 27. The units are available in sizes ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms and are suitable for any family size. North Gaia is located across the street from Junction Nine, a mixed-use development. It is also close to many established schools.
Neighbourhood around North Gaia
Yishun continues to be a popular neighborhood due to its many amenities and beautiful estates. Yishun, a family-oriented town, is close to Woodlands Regional Centre and future Seletar Regional Centre. It also has access to the North Coast Innovation Corridor which offers many employment opportunities. There are 21 schools in the area that parents can choose from, including Peiying Primary School and Naval Base Primary and Secondary Schools, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School and Chung Cheng High School.
Lower Seletar Reservoir Park is a popular spot for outdoor activities like jogging and bird watching, as well as leisure kayaking at the People’s Association’s Water-Venture outlet. More housing developments will soon be built along Khatib and Yishun train stations, including The Estuary and The Miltonia Residences, Skies Miltonia condominium, and the new Build To-Order HDB apartments along Yishun Avenue. This will help new residents keep in touch with their families and friends.
Sing Holdings Limited was founded in 1964. It and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) are a property development group and investment group that is listed on the Mainboard of Singapore Exchonge. It has a track record of successful development in a broad range of properties, including landed houses, condominiums, commercial and industrial buildings. Travelodge Docklands, a 291-room hotel with limited service is also owned by the Group.
The Group is proud to deliver quality developments to both tenants and purchasers. Every detail of the project is carefully inspected, from the design and conceptualization of layouts to the selection and installation of finishes and fittings, to the completion of the building, to the final touches. The Group has been awarded the prestigious FIABCI Singapore Property Award as well as the BCA Green Mok Award (Gold Plus) for its efforts. In its bid to become a Developer of Premier Living, the Group will continue to draw on its extensive development experience and expertise in order to deliver dream homes for its buyers.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- The site is home to the Northpoint Shopping Centre, Sembawang Shopping Centre and Northpoint Shopping Centre.
- There are many dining options available in Chong Pang Market and Food Center.
- They will also be able to enjoy the convenience of Yishun Park and Safra Yishun Country Club, which are both within a short driving distance.
- The area is home to many highly regarded education institutions that provide excellent learning opportunities. These schools include North View Primary School and Northland Secondary School. Darul Makmur Mosque Kindergarten is also available.
- These conveniences are available to future residents of this condo via bus interchange or MRT station, such as the Blk. 254 (Bus 811), Yishun MRT Station, and the Opp Blk 254 Bus: 811.
- Drivers can also drive on major expressways such as the Tampine Expressway, Central Expressway and the Seletar Expressway. This allows for hassle-free, safe travel.