Loading posts...
TRUE STORY: “A Regular Brazillian Wax Landed Me in The Hospital’s A&E.”

TRUE STORY: “A Regular Brazillian Wax Landed Me in The Hospital’s A&E.”

A regular wax session nearly cost 37-year-old Lisa* her life. “I had my first Brazilian wax when I was 25, and since then, I’ve made it a point to get it regularly – at least three or four times a year. I’d never had any problems with pain or sensitivity un...
What Are The Odds Of Getting Infected With Parasites After Eating Raw Seafood?

What Are The Odds Of Getting Infected With Parasites After Eating Raw Seafood?

Parasites can be found in uncooked or undercooked food. Here's what you need to know. A 30-year-old man from California who ate salmon sashimi daily found a 1.6m tapeworm slithering out of his body during a painful visit to the bathroom last August (2017)...